- A Big Thank You to Roy for helping me pass my driving test. Total professional at all times. Aiden Richards-Scully, Balbriggan.
- Passed first time! Highly recommend Roy if your're looking to pass your test and become a better driver. Many thanks Roy. Dylan Casey, Balbriggan.
- Failed the test twice before, changed my instructor to Roy and seen a huge difference straight away on how to improve my driving, all down to his attention to detail. I couldn't recommend him enough, top man. Adam Foley, Balbriggan.
- After doing twelve EDT lessons over a year beforehand with another instructor, I came to Roy for my pre-test lessons and passed, first attempt! Roy created a relaxing atmosphere whist giving clear and precise guidance. Having taken a few of these lessons, I felt calm and prepared going into the test centre. I have no doubt Roy's preparation was the key reason for this. Thank you. Ciaran Rugg, Balbriggan.
- Having just passed my driving test, I can highly recommend Roy. He is extremely motivated towards his clients. He is very approachable and helpful and the lessons are precise and constructive. Oguzhan Gokoz (Ozy), Balbriggan.
- Just want to say a huge 'Thank You' to Roy for helping me get my full Licence. He's a Legend!! Catriona Kearns, Balbriggan.
- Passed my test! I am absolutely delighted . Thank you Roy. Colm Faherty, Balbriggan.
- Passed, first go with Atlas Driving School! Am proud to show off my N plate!! Thanks Roy. Adam McCaffrey, Balbriggan.
- I found that the pre-test lessons were as if I was starting to learn all over again. Moving to Roy from another driving school was the best decision for me. I learned more in the four hours I spent with him than I had during my entire course! I had been very nervous coming up to my test date and I found Roy's expertise, calmness and patience extremely helpful. Thank you. Marion Healy, Balbriggan
- Roy is a brilliant driving instructor. He is very patient and calm. I would definitely recommend him. I passed my driving test, first time and feel that I am now a confident and safe driver . Thank you. Helen McCusker, Balbriggan.
- I strongly recommend Atlas Driving School. I did the EDT course with Roy and found him very patient and helpful. He is thorough, very experienced and knew exactly where I needed to improve. He makes you feel very relaxed and helped me to become a more confident driver. Roy has a very calm approach, gives great feedback and guidance, because of this, I passed my test first time. Thanks again Roy! Rachael Casey, Ballyboughal.
- I passed my driving test, first time and I am delighted. I highly recommend Roy as an instructor. It was a pleasant experience learning the correct skills from him. He is patient, fair, reliable, rigorous and accommodating. Lessons are good value for money too! Mark Dawney, Balbriggan
- Passed, no hassle! Thanks for everything. Cathal Griffin, Balbriggan.
- Just like to say a massive thank you to Roy for helping me pass my test and become a great driver. It was also great to get a clean sheet on the day! I would really recommend Atlas Driving School to anyone looking for lessons and to pass their test. Daniel Hughes, Man o War.
- I would highly recommend Roy as a driving instructor to anyone learning to drive or who wants to improve their driving prior to sitting the test. Roy invested time and effort into helping me reach my goal and I passed the test, first time! Roy has fantastic patience and gives tips that are valuable to any driver. An all round brilliant instructor. Lorraine Hammond, Balbriggan.
- Roy is a very good driving instructor. Very calm and informative. He definitely knows his stuff and I would recommend him to anyone looking to learn how to drive and pass their driving test. Colm Moore, Skerries.
- Excellent Instructor. Brought me up around Finglas for my last EDT lessons. Then later on I passed, first go thanks to Roy! Jordan O'Neill, Balbriggan.
- A Big Thanks to Roy for all his patience and advice. I couldn't have passed, first time without him. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone going for driving lessons. Hayley Morgan, Balbriggan.
- Passed my test, second time around with Atlas Driving School. Roy showed great patience and gave me great guidance from the beginning of my lessons right through to pre-tests and the driving test. I would highly recommend him. Thank you, Aoife Pollis, Balbriggan.
- I couldn't believe it when I passed my test, first time! I wouldn't have been able to do so with out Roy's expert guidance on all of my lessons. He really cares about his students and does everything that he can to help them succeed. Thanks Roy! Emma Harrison, Balbriggan.
- Thanks for all your help over the past year and for getting me through the test, Roy. I know that all your tuition will stand to me in the coming years. Jack McGrane, Naul.
- Roy is a very good instructor! Really targets all the things your'e doing wrong. Gives constant feedback and pointers while you are driving so you don't keep making the same mistakes. Wouldn't recommend anyone else. James Byrne, Balbriggan.
- I passed my test, first time thanks to Roy's instruction. He is patient and friendly. His lessons place an emphasis around test success, practice which went a long way to helping me pass. Thanks again, Roy. April D'Arcy, Skerries.
- I can't believe I finally passed my driving test. It was my fourth attempt (first time with Atlas). I truly wouldn't have passed without Roy. Emir Carney, Balbriggan.
- I did twelve EDT lessons and then got more instruction before my driving test with Roy. He helped me with road observation and taught me how to keep calm on the road and not get stressed whilst driving. I passed my test, first time around! Thank you, Piotr Lewandowski, Balbriggan.
- Roy showed great patience and diligence during my driving lessons. He was especially ready to go the extra mile to make sure I understood all that he was teaching. The extra lesson on the morning of the test went a long way to helping me pass my test on the first attempt. Thank you. Olukayode Okunuga, Balbriggan.
- It is an understatement to say Roy is an excellent instructor. His professionalism and passion for his work means he is absolutely at the top of his field. I felt with each lesson I was continuously learning and improving. Every aspect of driving is explained perfectly so not only do you know what you are doing but why you are doing it too. You know he genuinely cares about your progress and he makes sure if your going wrong with something that by the end of the lesson your getting it right. Jessica Connolly, Balbriggan.
- I was very impressed with Roy's professionalism and the detailed Pre-tests were excellent. Thanks for everything, Roy. Ger McSteen, Balbriggan.
- Roy is patient and friendly. He helped me pass my driving test, first time! Thanks you, Sarah Sweetman, Balbriggan.
- Passed First time with only one mark! Couldn't have done it without Roy and the Pre-tests definitely helped too, thanks Roy. Shauna Creighton, Balbriggan.
- Thanks so much for all your help with the lessons and prep for the test. So delighted to have passed and first time too! Carol White, Naul.
- I would like to thank Roy for all his support during the driving course and for helping me achieve my test, first time. I would recommend anyone doing their test to get in contact with Atlas Driving School. Gerard Corcoran, Balbriggan.
- I highly recommend Atlas Driving School. From beginning up to my driving test level, I received excellent instruction. Thank You, Chris Pollis, Balbriggan.
- Passed first time, with Roy! Great experience, thanks very much. Andy Fox, Balbriggan.
- Passed my test first go!! Pre-test lessons made all the difference. Thank you. James Gaughran, Balbriggan.